Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing #23--Week 9: Podcasts, Video & Downloadable Audio

This online workshop has exposed me to so many new things. I feel like I've learned so much. I think my favorite exercise was creating the blog itself. I guess it's just something I hadn't imagined myself doing. This program has made me want to keep learning about all the tech tools available out there as well as incorporate them on my campus. I was a little surprised at how so much that I was introduced to here could also be used not just for my job as our school's librarian, but it can also be used by teachers and students in the classroom as well. I think the only thing that could be improved upon for this program is to publicize it more and encourage more people to take it. I would definitely take another discovery program like this. This program has really opened my eyes to what is available to help me meet users' needs and exceed their expectations.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspriation. You were the first blog I found through ESC1 who had completed all 23 things. I needed to know someone made it to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete